Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Friday, August 12, 2011

Little Woodpecker

Sorry I've been a little MIA...I've been packing and getting ready to head back to school!  Tonight is my last night at work, and then I have a ton of packing and cleaning to do.  Getting excited...


The other day I opened the curtains to the sliding back door, and saw a sad little sight, I thought this poor bird had died because his head was down and he wasn't moving.  My mom and I opened the door and thank goodness the little guy moved his head, but sat oh so still, allowing me to get some great pictures.  


I took one step too close, and it flew to the lowest branch possible and just sat there.  We thought it may have been sitting on something, but there was nothing in the grass.  Little guy must have been hurt. 


But he's so presh.  With all these creatures you'd think I live in the middle of the woods instead of the suburbs! (I love it).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)