Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Interesting Stat & Some Organization

My mom happened to have a stack of magazines that she let me have so I could start my inspiration book.  Lots of good stuff in these (: 


My sister is at camp this week.  While momma and I were out, we bought her a new, bigger, container for her bracelet string. I happen to love to organize things (nerd alert) so I transferred it for her. 
I doubt it will stay like this for much longer, but it's nice to look at. 


And now for the interesting stat.  I happen to get Time magazine.  When I flipped it open and was looking at a chart of things Americans are spending more money on, guess what I found...
See that on the right of the middle?  We're spending 1% more on sewing items.  That may not seem like a lot, but it was enough to get mentioned.  Horray for handmade! 


Hope your week is going well (:


1 comment:

  1. Love that 1% stat!! I know I'm spending, um, a zillion percent more - so it's good to see that our hobby is growing enough to be statistically significant!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)