Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Friday, May 13, 2011

Well since Blogger is cool enough to delete everyone's last post, and I'm intelligent enough to back up my posts...guess that one is lost forever. Oh well, such is life.
EDIT: Post is back (:

Here's an update on this progress...



In these pictures there are 90...as I write this I have 120.  They need 300, but the kids were doing some at school as well.  They will look much better with the felt and pin backing and center button on them, but for now I'm just getting the time-consuming part done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)