Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Monday, May 23, 2011

Quilting Skill Builder

As I've said before...I'm totally ADD when it comes to crafting...I love it all.  The newest thing I've wanted to try is quilting, which can be intimidating because of all the fabulous blogs out there with incredible women behind them.  But then I found this
You may have noticed the new button on my side bar...We Can Do It! Well, Leila at Sewn has put together a little quilting skill builder series that starts in June and goes through May.  Seriously, how cool is that? 
If you've ever thought about starting to quilt, this seems like a great idea...come do it with me
(And since a post is never good without any pictures, here are some recent Pinterest loves of mine)
{Source unknown}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)