Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Fail, A Clean Room, and Goals

I failed at WIWW last week and this week because I was cleaning and house-sitting so I never really dressed for it or remembered to take pictures when I did.  Such is life;  I shall try again starting tomorrow.

Last week I house-sat for some family friends, so when I was finally home for the summer, my room needed a major cleaning.  I have trouble getting rid of things...I'm a little sentimental.  But I finally just did it.  My room is full, but clean.

So I've come up with a few goals for this summer
1. Cut up t-shirts for my high school t-shirt quilt. (I haven't yet decided if I like the organized, all one size version or the collage version...
2. Get through my pile of clothes that need minor repairs or a little resizing.  It really shouldn't take me that long if I just do it. 
3. Cook at least 3 things I never have before. Like maybe
Gnocchi Mac & Cheese
or Honey Glazed Chicken/Bacon Bites
or Potato and Cheese Pierogi
I have lists of things I would love to try.
4. Bake.

5. Finish at least 1 year of scrapbooking.  I'm super far behind, but working on catching up.

What are your plans for the summer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)