Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Friday, May 20, 2011

My First...Hexagons

Okay, so I'm addicted.  To making hexagons.  I've finished most of what I want to make for this project, so now I've just got to figure out a layout.  Here's the work so far. 

And here are some layout options. 
Mixed up.
Keeping the colors together. 
Not straight lines.
Some sort of flower pattern?
But, I think I know what I'm going to do with them.  And it isn't any of these...you'll find out soon enough (: 

If you're on a reader, head over to my blog and check out my new layout.  What do you think? 

4 comments:

  1. Aha, I knew quilting would get you. They look super. Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... this just blows my mind. I can't wait to see this when you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, are they backed with same fabric and do they have batting in between?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous--I haven't backed them yet! I'm apparently really good at starting projects and then getting crazy busy and not finishing them. I did get the final layout done and sewn together, and I am planning on putting batting on them-but the crazy edges are intimidating me still (:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)