Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Week 1

I know a lot of people started WIWW in order to get out of their sweats and look cute...but I'm starting it in order to
a) try to mix up my clothes and wear some unused clothes a little more often and
b) in order to gain a little confidence and stop feeling so silly taking pictures of myself.  
(Maybe one day I'll be as awesome as Ashley from Little Miss Momma...check her out, you'll see what I mean).
So...here we go!
(please excuse the dirty mirror and cluttered background...I live in a dorm room with another girl so the mirror is constantly covered in hairspray that doesn't come off easily)


Dress: La Posh Style...I totally love them
Shoes: England
Sweater: Macy's
Belt: England

Shirt: "Love the Dress Love the Cause" -Sorority shirt for our Philanthropy, the Alpha Phi Foundation
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Target
Hair Clip: made by me

Jeans: American Eagle (they're the only ones that fit me)
Tank: Target?
Sweater: Macy's
Shoes: Target? 

Pencil Skirt: Express
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace: made by me
Flats: Forever 21

Linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy and many other fabulous women. 
the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the Pleated Poppy! Welcome to WIWW! I'm a teacher, too :) I think you have super cute style and great shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute necklace and love the hot pink shoes with purple top!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)