Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Find: Lily Pulitzer

Oh how I wish I had hundreds of dollars to shop with...I'm in love with practically everything Lilly Pulitzer


ric-rac bracelets...are you kidding me?! 

gorgeous scarves




There's even a blog...are you as in love as I am? 
*****************************************
On another note, I was doing math assessments in a Kindergarten room today, and the students were counting as high as they could for me.  One little boy got to 199, paused, then said "What comes after that? Ten hundred?" Precious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)