Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Dilemma

When I first started this blog, I was doing a really good job of keeping up with it.  I took some terrible pictures, linked up to tons of parties, and did as many "weekly" posts and I could.  I think it's this reason that I kind of fizzled out.  It was a lot of work, and I felt pressured to turn out great post after great post and try to procure a lot of readers.  I wanted to make tutorials for everything and basically just tried to follow every single tip to getting lots of readers.

After thinking about what I love most about my favorite blogs, I've come to a conclusion.  I love personal posts.  I used to think that I had to have lots of perfect crafts/tutorials/projects to have people like my blog (and maybe I do), but I'm going to emulate the people I truly admire.  I really thought about changing my blog name altogether, but thought I'd stay with what I've got.

I hope you'll still stay with me (:  Feel free to skip over any posts that aren't your style! I'm about to make this a mix of topics (something I once read wasn't a good idea for a blog...rules were made to be broken, right?) 

Thanks for reading!
(Thanks to Target for these adorable Andy Warhol-inspired cans.  I totally realize these don't match the topic...but every post needs pictures, no?)

2 comments:

  1. Those cans are cool! Yes- go with what you want to write about so your blog will be authentically you- no rules necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Blog for YOU. Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)