Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer So Far

This summer has been fairly uneventful so far. Lots of working (boo). Hoping to get a teaching job (contemplating moving out of Michigan for better prospects). And not as much crafting as I'd like...working on that. 


Finding a book with my name in it...almost bought it just for that.

Lots of watching littlest (but tallest) sister play soccer.

...

Like I said, lots (:

Littlest sister convincing me to take her for mozzarella sticks at 11pm...she's so spoiled...at least I got some dip out of it (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)