Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Reading Through the Bible in a Year: Week 6 & Muse Monday: 13

The internet at school has been having some serious issues this weekend.  As in, there are large chunks of time (a whole day) when I have no connection.  So please bear with me. 


This weekend boyfriend got to visit before his classes start (: Hooray!  Pictures coming soon. 


Here is the post that should have been up yesterday and Sunday.






And now for Muse Monday...

{source unknown}





What has been your Muse lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)