Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Monday, April 25, 2011

Let Go of Fear

Lately, I've loved gathering inspiration from other blogs (and my new love, Pinterest) but I've become a little intimidated by what I see - incredible projects that I'm almost afraid to tackle for fear of failure.  And then I stumbled upon this post called "You. Can. Sew." at Whipstich.  And it helped, and I hope that you go read it and get as much encouragement as I did! 
Therefore, I'm going to link up to some pictures of a few projects I'd like to tackle this summer...without fear. 



There are, of course, many more.  But I'll leave you with those for now.  Go out and create because you can and you are good at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)