Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Addicted to Flowers

I think I'm becoming totally addicted to making different kinds of fabric flowers.  
Yesterday I had piles of this on my desk
Having to throw out all those scraps makes me so sad :(
But then all those little cut outs became these
I coach a cheerleading squad for my church here, and I made them all these little hair clips
And I now have this necklace...
And this Valentine's day accessory...

And this red flower...

Ok, so I have a problem.  But this week I'll try to make something new...even though I do love those flowers (: 

Also, I discovered that the only place that gets adequate sunlight in my dorm room is my desk...therefore all my pictures now have a nice wood background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)