Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bad Blogger...and Halloween (late)

I have been such an awful blogger lately, I'm sorry.  Unfortunately, school comes first.  The good news is, I have a bunch of new projects to show that I've been working on here and there.  
So I know it's way late, but I want to show off the boy & my Halloween costumes.  We thrifted outfits and I made both my pins in about 5min. (We had a very long, hectic day & not very many good pics, but oh well). 
Flo & Mayhem. 
If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch these two videos--



When I was down that weekend we went to a football game (yes, I braved the cold for a sporting event) and it turned out to be the game to be at.

When they won, everyone rushed the field.  So fun, and so crazy! 
We were right in the middle of the football team.
But I'm short, so I had bf put me on his back for a better view. 


I pledge to be a better blogger for you all (:

2 comments:

  1. haha!! Flo and Mayhem - love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costumes- and a totally fun game. Love a big, college football game. I went to the University of Alabama so I understand big football. My cousins are Buckeyes too. :) Hope all is well with you Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)