Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nail Polish of the Week (3): Spring Mix

This week I decided to go for a little spring mix of colors.  I used Mellow Yellow, Sun Kissed, and a pink that I cannot find a name on.  Then I painted a silver stripe down each one. 
I ended up painting two silver stripes on my thumbs, but after this picture was taken. 


Sources: Flowers : Peeps : Painting : Dress


These colors together make me think of sunshine and springtime...I cannot wait for the snow and cold to go away

1 comment:

  1. I love bright colours,I think I need to get some new cosmetics too,because the spring is coming...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)