Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lots of Necklaces

I made a few new necklaces...just experimenting with different styles. P.S. I always feel awkward posting pictures of myself here...so don't laugh (: 
The Bow
(See? I have huge awkward eyes in this one) 
I'm not sure what to call this one...
It kind of reminds me of a peacock. 

 A Bib Necklace
This was just an experiment for me...you can't really see the black rosettes on the black shirt, so it's not a great picture.  But I can't decide how I feel about it yet. 


In other news: Boyfriend is coming this weekend, yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)