Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Things That Are Making Me Happy: 1

First of all, I reserved all of the Harry Potter books on cd to put on my computer and listen to all of them again.  I started reading them when they first came out (I think I was in 5th grade) and have read them all at least twice.  
Don't get me wrong, I love love love to read, but sometimes I want to create, do something with my hands, and listening to a book on tape is probably better than mindless TV shows in the background (what I normally do). 


And my recent score.
Two days ago my car was getting new tires put on.  My mom and I took it in and had only half an hour to kill, so we didn't want to go the whole (five minutes) back home.  Luckily for me, right across from the tire place was Field's Fabrics, and they were having a tent sale.  Aka huge savings.  So let me just share what I bought, since I practically had to drag my mom there


By the way, I got this all for just about $20.  Fantastic.


Let's take a closer look, shall we?
2 yards of each (because they were about $1.97-2.97/yard, awesome) for a total of 8 yards!


Found this cute trim for only 47cents each.  



And I got a bunch of elastic because I think it's silly how much it normally costs. 


I have a few projects in mind, I'll be sure to share when they're finished!

Have you found any good scores lately? 

1 comment:

  1. Books on cd... brilliant! I always have something in the background when I am crafting, but it's usually a HP movie or I go to hulu and catch up on missed episodes. But then I am constanting distracted and looking up. I'm gonna have to stop by the library :)
    (PS- nice loot for $20! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)