Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Knotted in Love-Bridal Shower

So the bridal shower I've been crafting for finally happened last weekend!  The bride was beautiful, we made the house beautiful and the company wasn't so bad either.  Here are  some shots of the decorations. 
My giant paper flowers from this tutorial. 

Knotted in Love banner from here . The color didn't turn out how I wanted it, so I went over it in a marker, which also lent to the rustic charm of the other decoration. 


The house has a gorgeous inset mantel where I put my yarn "flowers" and LOVE letters. (Sorry about the lighting)


I need to make some of these for myself (:

The food table. 

We weren't really into shower games, so we did a quick one that was just a quiz about the bride and groom's relationship.  We had people decorate their own pots and then we potted a flower for them to take home.  It was a hit. 




It was so much fun!  

My littlest sister and I. 

My sister, the bride and I, she's pretty much our sister. 

The bridal party.  

After a few of us went with the bride to get her dress fitted...so much fun!  And then the bride and I moved the remainder of her things back into my house (: Such a wedding-filled day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)