Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

This week I had my very last undergraduate class ever (: Just have to finish one paper and put together my portfolio and I am D-O-N-E done.  Words cannot describe how happy I am!! 


Cheesecake ice cream is genius.

Easter with boyfriend's family.  His cousins got ductape and they showed me how to make these flowers. So talented for 8 & 12yrs old.


So in return, I made them bows and stuck them on bobby pins pulled from my hair.


$6 shoes...who am I to turn them down?


Gorgeous weather driving back to school.


I honestly cannot believe it's been six months since this happened.  He's being honored in Washington D.C. this summer and was recognized along with a few other fallen officers at the Tiger's game last night.  



While that happened, I was playing Candyland with his little girls so that his wife could go.  They are seriously my favorite.

Have a blessed week (:

Taking part in InstaFriday at Life Rearranged.
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)