Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ruffled Streamers and Choosing Joy

Littlest sister turned 16 in October.  Luckily it was over my fall break, so I got to be home for almost a week.  Of course we had a little party for her, and I made some ruffled streamers for decoration (inspiration from MADE). 


Her current favorite colors are orange and purple, and she's the tomboy of the family, so I picked green as a third color.  


And for her present, I painted her a canvas.


Luckily the canvas came in a pack of two...I want one for myself now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)