Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grandmother's 90th


This summer one of my grandmothers had her 90th birthday.  
My family got to go down to Pennsylvania to visit, but I couldn't get time off of work, so I made her this poster.


She's German, and my Grandpa, also German, (who passed away when my dad was really little) was in the Army and fought in WWII against the Nazis.  

I love price comparisons...they're so interesting to me. 

And yes, there are exactly 90 candles on this board.  I used my Silhouette to cut everything out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)