Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Man I am like the worst blogger ever I think.  I am sorry, it's been a crazy two weeks.  We had sorority recruitment, which I ran.  Then it was boy's birthday and our 4 year anniversary so I went to visit him this past weekend.  Between all that homework has taken up all of my time.  I sincerely promise to try harder to come up with awesome blog posts for you! 


First, an obligatory anniversary picture.  I try not to gush a lot about boyfriend here, but seriously, he's been my best friend since high school and he's fantastic. 
(From a friend's wedding a year ago)

And now for some Muse Monday (on Tuesday)

{source unknown}




Real projects coming soon, I pinky promise! 


Have a fabulous whatever-day-you-read-this day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)