Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4 Minute Lace Headband Tutorial



This headband seriously took me less than 5 minutes.  Remember the lace I scored here? Well I used a bit of it for this project.  


Supplies:
Lace (or ribbon) [note: mine doesn't have any stretch, that's okay]
Coordinating thread



First, wrap the ribbon around your head where you want it to go, and make sure it has a little give room so you can slide it on and off. 


Overlap the ribbon so you can sew it together (make sure when you overlap it you don't take out any length so it still fits)


Sew one side.  Without taking it out, back-stitch and re-stitch a few times to make sure it holds.


Do the same to the other side. 


Trim off any edges that you think are too far out from the seam. 


Done!  
(This is what the backside looks like)


Wear and show it off (:

(please look past the creepy-eyed stare and up to the headband ;) )



Linking here: 
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!Todays Creative Blog  Thirty Hand Made Days   lil luna link party button


5 comments:

  1. Your headband is so sweet and chic. I wish I could wear it around my head the way you have it in your top pics, everyone else always looks so cute with it like that but I totally look like Rambo or something...ha ha Thanks for dropping by to check out my bangle bracelet. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great tutorial :) Thanks for sharing! Count me as your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you have so many blog parties to choose from so thank you for choosing Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. This post is added to the party blast! Enjoy the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    This is the most ridiculously cute headband ever!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)