Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finally...A Journal I Can Use

It's no secret that I love to write.  English was always my favorite subject, all that reading and writing...ahh, I'm in love.  I'm also a fan of lists.  But I've never really been all that good at keeping up on journals.  
Until now...
I stumbled across Christie's blog...Grace is Overrated today. She has made some genius journaling pages that I can't wait to use!  You should go check them out.  
Here's a preview:
Tell her I sent you and you love her hard work...then go print off her pages and journal away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)