Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bokeh- My First One

I found this tutorial on how to make your own bokeh.  Of course, I fell in love and had to try my own.  So I made one...with a few adjustments to fit me.

Like I used a square punch to make all of my inserts, and just laid it on top of my lens cover (I'm not sure if that's what you'd call it) to measure the actual hole just a little smaller. 

And I added three little tabs for easy sliding in and out of the inserts. -- Forgive how
messy the tape job is...I wanted to be thorough. 

I went a little nuts and made a lot of inserts. 


But only after I made them all I realized that the designs were too big and didn't photograph well. 


Back to the drawing board...

tons of little ones. 
And then, this...
  
heart



   
My absolute favorite... LOVE

LOVE

group of hearts

:)

 

 


 
zebra-striped



I LOVE IT. (I hope you do too!) 

So go on,
make your own, have some fun.  I'll have to try some actual pictures using mine soon, but the pile of Christmas lights worked pretty well for practice.
P.S. I'm sorry that this was so long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)