Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winner!

I won a bike once when I was little, but I usually don't win things.  Imagine my excitement when I found out I actually won something (:  They just got here today...the perfect earrings, and I am super pumped to wear them. 
Precious little clouds. 
They're from Adri, who has both a cute blog, and an Etsy shop that I'd love to buy one of everything from! 


In other news...I've been making a ton of rolled roses (totally addicting).

And I even made some babies! 
Come back tomorrow and see what I've made them into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)