Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

If you're totally sick of the snow...don't read any further. 
Sunday night the power went out all over my campus.  We went to bed and spent the whole next day in the dark Woohoo for cancelled classes!!  As I fell asleep that night, all I could hear were branches cracking and crashing.  This is just a little bit of what we woke up to Monday night...(I warned you)
Right outside my dorm 

You could literally stand on the bushes.
Because of the power-outage, the school had to post signs everywhere, since not everyone could check their e-mail on their phones.






Everything was covered in a sheet of ice...no way you could "press to open" anything!
View from my window

Can't find my car door handle...took over half an hour to carve her out. 



So destructive...yet so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)