Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Back.

Has it really been since October? Hope you all had magical Christmas' and wonderful New Years.  

My season was incredibly crazy.  Subbing 3-4 days a week, tutoring 2 days a week. Working almost every single night, sometimes until 1am before subbing the next day.  I barely had time to breathe, but I still found time to enjoy my favorite season (: 

Life has slowed.  School just started again, so there aren't a lot of sub positions yet (just some lined up in the future) and work is really slow, half the hours I did have.  So I'm going to soak up the extra time while I can.  

The good news is, I'm back! 

Tell me your favorite part(s) of your holiday, I want to hear all about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! :) Sounds like you've been crazy busy!! Hope things slow down for you a bit now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)