Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Celtic Knot Headbands

So I have a ton of jersey left over from cutting up all my t-shirts for my (still unstarted) t-shirt quilt.
 


Found a tutorial on Love Stiched for something similar a while back (here). Made thicker pieces and decided to mix colors for interest.  Made the one above and this one below for middle sister who is going to Central Michigan University. 


Couldn't make some for one sister without leaving the other one out.  Used some strips of my old high school t-shirts for littlest sister who plays lots of sports and always needs a headband. 


Here are all four together.  They're super easy and a lot of fun to make!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)