Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dumpster Diving Pt. 2

Remember how I went dumpster-diving? Yea, me too.  I saved my favorite part for last.  

All this beautiful glass.  Let's just look at some detail, okay? Detail is my favorite part.










So beautiful.  Even though I don't have a lot of room, I had to keep them out because I just love to look at them. 

What's your favorite kind of glass? I thought mine was milk glass, but I am seriously in love with this green glass. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh those are gorgeous!! What a fabulous find! I'm kind of impartial to the red myself! :)

    Ps - Adding you to my blog roll... Would love to be added to yours if you have one? :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score! We recently found some old Pyrex in the trash. Honestly, it's amazing what people throw out, just so they don't have to deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie, what a score! I never understand why they can't just donate it...but I feel lucky when I find it free (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice glassware. I love it. I have an attraction to the white milk glass w/ the grape motif & have several sizes. I have a bowl similar to the red one you found but it's orange/ish with a pearl-essant sheen to it that makes it purpley. It was my grandmother's. I seem to collect a lot of glassware/stemware & one of the best places in Maine to go hunting is Goodwill stores. TONS of stuff like this.

    I'm following The Lil Journal Project too by the way. Feel free to stop by my blog/s. :-) http://mainerchickartjournal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mainer Chick, I love coming across things like that, yours sounds beautiful! Thanks for stopping by (:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)