Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz2J9OExXfy

Monday, May 28, 2012

Vinyl Wall Quotes

I love my Silhouette, but I don't play with it enough. I was lucky enough to get paid to play with it!  

I worked in my school's Writing Center for 4 years.  When we got an additional room, we wanted to spruce it up.  My school isn't to keen on painting the walls, so I suggested vinyl. Approved (: 





We voted on the quotes as a staff and then I went to work (:  
In case you ever try, it's really annoying/tedious to do it on concrete brick walls, but it turned out good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...and I try to reply to all by e-mail, so be watching for me (: (unless you're a no-reply blogger, then I'll comment back here!)